4 July 2020
TUTOR Joanna Peace
DAY Saturday 1 – 3pm
DATES 4 July
PRICE: £15 or take part in all three Creative Writing Explorations for £40
LOCATION Art Studios
In this final workshop we explore practical, creative and collective forms of editing a piece of writing. If you have not attended a previous workshop on this course, please bring a piece of writing-in-progress with you.
Participants will leave this course with:
• Practical techniques and creative approaches for writing
• Appreciation of their existing knowledge, experience and capabilities
• Original writing – ranging from the starting point for a new project through to finished pieces of work
• Expanded knowledge of writers from across genres
• Confidence in sharing writing-in-progress with peers: with the ability to give and receive constructive feedback
Book Creative Writing Exploration 1 here.
Book Creative Writing Exploration 2 here.
Book all 3 Creative Writing Explorations and save here.
Joanna Peace is an artist, writer and educator based in Glasgow. Committed to supporting creative writing practice, Joanna has worked with a number of groups and organisations across Scotland and internationally on writing and publishing projects. Her own works in fiction, poetry and criticism have been widely published, performed and exhibited. Joanna has held Lecturer positions at the Glasgow School of Art and Plymouth College of Art, and is a founding member of Publication Studio Glasgow. She holds a Masters from the Glasgow School of Art and in 2017 completed a PG Cert in Learning & Teaching.